Farms of Amador is a countywide marketing and education organization whose mission is to increase the sales of local agricultural products.
Objectives for 2015:
1. Research creating new direct marketing opportunities.
2. Increase the dollar sales of Amador agricultural products.
3. Increase the membership of FOA.
4. Develop educational programs in Amador County Schools.
5. Increase publicity/advertising of Amador County agriculture and agricultural products.
Farms of Amador is seeking new members:
Farms of Amador has a crucial role in improving agriculture awareness and production not only in Amador County, but also the Sierra Foothills Region. Farms of Amador is not just for farmers or ranchers but is open to anyone. You don’t have to be an agricultural producer to support and guide this community based organization:
• If the safety, quality, taste and nutritional benefits of what you eat are important to you – SUPPORT FOA
• If you want to see expanded opportunities for access to locally-produced food – SUPPORT FOA
• If you have a desire to inspire our community to think and act towards bio-regional interdependence and local food security – SUPPORT FOA
Join us to increase access to locally grown, nutritious and tasty fruits, vegetables, meats and beverages. Our lives are all connected; let’s live like that is true.
FOR MEMBERSHIP INFO CONTACT: email@example.com
Click on the PayPal button below to start supporting Farms of Amador right now by becoming a member.
A membership packet will be sent to you shortly.
To view the latest FOA Spring 2013 Newsletter, click here
Our Spring 2013 Cottage Food Workshop was fun and informative
To learn more about the information covered, please view Shermain Hardesty’s presentation.
If you would like to support the important educational and community building work that Farms of Amador is carrying out in the Sierra Foothills, please donate to Farms of Amador by clicking the PayPal button below. All donations are tax deductible and any amount is greatly appreciated.